May the 4th Be With You, Always
It’s Star Wars day and fans everywhere are marking the occasion in various ways. Whether that’s via binge watching the movies, dressing up as their favorite character for some cosplay pics, or simply picking up some great Star Wars merch.
With that in mind, if you’re looking for the perfect Star Wars swag to add to or even start your collection, I’ve found a few items that you may want to consider.
Limited Edition Bathroom Supplies
Dr. Squatch Soap – Star Wars™ Collection features four uniquely crafted bar soaps inspired by your favorite Star WarsTM legends. There’s the Light Side with Yoda’s ‘Wisdom Wash’ and Obi Wan’s ‘Only Hope Soap’ while on the Dark Side you have Vader’s ‘Dark Side Scrub’ and Darth Maul’s ‘Ruthless Rinse’ and you can even get them in special edition Collector’s Box.
Age-Appropriate Household Supplies
Many of us enjoyed growing up with our R2-D2 or Darth Vader sheets, comforters, and towels, but it can seem a little “odd” if we keep them into adulthood. Especially when dating.
The good news is, Sobel Westex just launched the new & exclusive Star Wars™ Home Collection in honor of May the 4th. Inspired by the classic franchise, they have 4 beautiful lifestyle collections (collection price range: $79-279) that are perfect for any household and bedroom. Each collection is created to bring legendary moments and characters from Star Wars to life: The Astromech Collection, The Dark Side™ Collection, The Jedi™ Collection, and The Tatooine™ Collection.
I got the Galaxy Chunky Knit Throw with a design that’s inspired by Princess Leia’s iconic braids and different Star Wars moments. Each hand-knitted, 50” x 60” weighty throw blanket is hand-knitted for ultra-softness and comes in neutral and navy color-ways.
Star Wars Home will also launch a sale on sobelathome.com for 25% off to kick off Star Wars Day that will run from May 4-31, 2022. Now, shopping for Star Wars Day, Graduation Gifts and Father’s Day is an easy task with this out-of-this-galaxy sale & collection.
Grogu & More
Millions of Star Wars fans fell head-over-heels in love with Grogu/Baby Yoda as well as the show he co-stars in, ‘The Mandalorian.’ If you’re one of those fans and want to snag some cool collectibles or other products, you should check out the following:
- Game Stop has a 9.25 inch Galactic Snackin’ Grogu on sale for $20 when it’s normally $84.99.
- Recapture a bit of the 90s with this R2-D2 Tamagotchi from Bandai. Click the link on their site for Amazon and it’s on sale for $11.99 today.
- Grab yourself a really cool Grogu bluetooth speaker from Bitty Boomers or you can choose Vader, Chewie, or other Star Wars characters.
- Cake Worthy has a line of shirts, shorts, and other Star Wars themed clothing that is 25% off for May the 4th.
- Diff Eye Wear is offering 25% off all their Star Wars prescription and sunglasses through May 9th. Personally, I like the Darth Vader 2.0 pair.
- One of the coolest items I found on sale is the ring collection over at Enso Rings. From a “I Love You / I Know” collector’s set to some REALLY cool Lightsaber themed rings, you can save20% though May 5th.
While there are a LOT of May the 4th sales, these were the main ones that caught my eye. Happy Star Wars Day everyone, May the Force be with you, always.