How to Switch Between Tabs in Safari on iPhone
Switching between numerous tabs on your Safari browser doesn’t have to be a hassle. The browser has two easy methods to access any tab you open anytime. This guide will show you how to slide between tabs through the Safari tabs button and the swipe gesture methods.
Switch Tabs Using Tabs Button in Safari Browser.
The recently released iOS 15 has the tab bar relocated from top to bottom of the screen. Here’s an excellent way to switch tabs with the portrait and landscape mode.
- Open several sites on your Safari browser.
- Click the “Tabs” on the right side of the tab bar.
The screen will show a grid of all the active apps on your Safari browser.
- Scroll through the list and tap to open any tab.
Switch Tabs Using Swipe Gesture in Safari Browser
- Open several sites on the Safari browser.
- Look for a small part of the next or previous tab beside the tab bar.
- Now you can swipe to expose the other tab fully on the screen.
You swipe the left to go to the next tab or to the right to resume a previous site.