If you want to update your Apple watch face, you have plenty of options to unlock from the free Clockology app. Follow the steps below to access the app and start a new clock face right away.
- Download the Clockology app from the App store.
- Once the download is complete, check whether the app appears on your Apple watch.
- If the app doesn’t appear, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to “Clockology.”
- Enable “Show App on Apple Watch.”
- Now the app should appear on your Apple watch.
Now you need to make some changes to your Apple Watch’s settings.
- Open the Apple Watch app.
- Click “General.”
- Scroll and find “Wake Screen.”
- 10.Under the “ON TAP” settings, select “Wake for 70 Seconds.”
- 11.Also, locate the “RETURN TO CLOCK” setting and set it to “After 1 hour.”
- 12.Head to your web browser on your iPhone.
- 13.Download a “_EnableBeta” file.
- 14.Click on the downloaded file to start the Clockology app.
- 15.A giant pink bubble should appear with the word “Beta.”
- 16.Tap and hold on to the bubble.
- 17.Select “Watch Sync.”
- 18.Tap on the “Sync” button.
- 19.Restart your Apple Watch.
- 20.Start the Clockology app on your Apple watch.
The pink circle watch face should appear with the word “Beta.”
Now you’re all set to install custom watch faces.
- 21.Click “Browse.”
- 22.Type “Clockology” and search.
A “Example Clocks” folder will appear with more than 100 items.
The items in the folder include watch faces that you can sync to your Apple watch.
- 23.Simply hold down any watch face you like and tap the “Watch Sync” option.
Ensure that the “Replace Clocks” option is deselected for every watch face sync. This will enable you to swipe right or left on your watch to switch between watch faces.