How To Disable The Popup Blocker On Safari
The Safari browser has a pop-up blocker software that helps you prevent unwanted ads as you browse the internet. The software disables the pop-up Window or the command that triggers it. Yes, the ads may be helpful to the user, but sometimes they become a nuisance. This is why the Safari browser provides you with an option to switch the pop-up blocker on or off. Read on to learn the easy steps to allow or block pop-up ads on Safari.
Safari Pop-up Blocker for PC
- Start Safari browser.
- Locate the “Settings” icon on the top right.
- Check the “Block Pop-Up Window” from the drop-down menu.
- Uncheck if you want to disable the pop-up blocker
Safari Pop-up Blocker for Mac
- Open Safari.
- Locate the “Safari” option on the Window’s top row.
- Hit “Preferences” on the prompt menu.
- Locate the “Security” tab on the top row.
- Check the box beside Block Pop-Up windows to enable or uncheck to disable ad blocker.
Now you have control over ad blockers on your Safari browser.