How Do You Block Someone on LinkedIn?
Blocking or unblocking fellow LinkedIn members is super easy both on the phone and PC. Once you block a member, they appear on your blocked list and can’t view your profile on the platform. Below are the simplest steps to block and unblock a LinkedIn member.
Block a LinkedIn Member
- Open LinkedIn on your device.
- Click the profile picture of the member you wish to block.
- Click the “More” option below the member’s name.
- Select “Report/Block” at the bottom of the list.
- Select “Block” on the pop-up menu.
Unblock a LinkedIn Member
- Click the “Me” icon on your LinkedIn homepage.
- Choose “Settings & Privacy.”
- Click “Visibility.”
- Select “Visibility of Your Linked Activity.”
- Click “Change” under “Blocking.”
- Find the member’s name from the list and click ‘Unblock.”