Noblewood had a highly productive year in Montenegro. The Group has already turned into a major driving force of the local economy and the best is yet to come. To celebrate success, the company held an Open Media Day where its representative outlined the most prominent achievements and ambitious plans for the next few years.
The Noblewood factory in Montenegro welcomes journalists to its Open Media Day
Key Achievements of Noblewood Group
Before the arrival of Noblewood Group, Montenegro was hardly associated with the manufacturing and export of luxury goods. Now, the company has a production and bottling site as well as an operational office here. It took the country only a few months to confidently place itself on the map of the world’s top beverage suppliers. The numbers speak volumes:
- Over 2.6 million bottles have been produced in the Group’s factory
- Over 160 countries import the drinks
- Thanks to the Group, Montenegro managed to attract over 38 million EUR in investments
Exporters deliver products to any part of the world from Montenegro. Ships that leave the Bar port can reach even the most remote corners of the Earth. Land transport distributes goods across Europe. The highest demand for the Group’s beverages comes from the USA, Germany, the UK, France, Italy and Israel. As soon as a consumer looks at the bottle, they notice the label informing about the geographic origin of the drink.
Beluga is the most renowned brand in the group’s range so far. However, the company is planning to significantly expand its product portfolio. The top managers forecast that the Montenegrin factory will begin to release 6.5 million bottles annually.
The Group puts a lot of effort into building the international image of its homeland. It financially supports cultural, art, social and sports events in Montenegro and abroad. Its representatives give interviews to profile media and attend industry gatherings. Advertising campaigns with colorful banners took place in Germany and France. Ads are being placed in magazines that cover the specifics of making and selling beverages.
Thanks to the Group, Montenegro is solidifying its position as an attractive destination for manufacturers and exporters in the luxury segment.
The staff members of the Noblewood production facility in Montenegro
Creating Hundreds of New Jobs for the Montenegrin Population
When the Group decided to open production in Montenegro, it set a goal of employing 400 professionals in three years. 214 specialists are already working for the company: 42 in Tivat and 172 in Niksic. Soon, this number is expected to nearly double and meet the forecast.
The factory boasts modern and efficient equipment and provides comfortable working conditions for the staff. Before the shift starts, workers leave their casual shoes and clothes in personal lockers and put on the uniform provided by the employer. Later on, they take a 30-minute break for lunch with a free hot meal. Before leaving home, they can take a warm shower.
The Group stands out from many other local businesses thanks to offering competitive salaries. Apart from cash remuneration, the best-performing professionals get an opportunity to complete additional education and get promoted. Specialists of any level can attend cultural and social events to boost their team spirit and loyalty to the employer.
90% of the staff members work full-time. The remaining 10% may need to join the reserve from time to time. This measure is necessary due to the seasonal fluctuations in demand. In the last quarter of the year, the factory usually has to work at its full capacity. After the New Year, it can temporarily lay off a part of its staff – but they will be able to resume their work later. It is a common practice allowed by the Montenegrin laws.
The Group opted for Montenegro not only because of its labor legislation. The country goes to great lengths to protect its nature – which is vital for the company that relies on the ingredients of the highest quality to produce its drinks. The Montenegrin Constitution proclaims this state the first ecological one on the planet. It is a perfect place to develop a business that puts an emphasis on sustainability and human capital.
Dmitri Nasalskiy, Marketing Director and Business Leader of Noblewood, answers the journalists’ questions
Open Media Day 2023
On December 13, 2023, Noblewood Group held its Open Media Day. For the first time in 8 months, the journalists were invited to inspect the production facility of the Group. They had a chance to ask questions to Dmitri Nasalskiy, Marketing Director and Business Leader of the company. He shared insightful facts and numbers with the media representatives. Thanks to the Open Media Day, the general audience got the freshest and most accurate information about the company.