Players will soon be able to take the mayhem, gore and carnage of Rebellion’sZombie Army 4: Dead War on the move as the critically-acclaimed shooter will be released on the Nintendo Switch on Tuesday, April 26, 2022. The Nintendo Switch version of Zombie Army 4 will feature the same bone-chilling, nerve-shredding action as the award-winning original, including co-operative play for up to four players, and as an added bonus it will also include all of the additional content from Season Pass One and every post-release Horde Map on the game card. Announced as part of Nintendo’s BRIGHT event, you can view the breath-taking new trailer for Zombie Army 4 on Nintendo Switch here:https://youtu.be/Vmd8CoU6qqI
Developed by Rebellion North, the Nintendo Switch version of Zombie Army 4 follows the success of recent Nintendo Switch conversions of Rebellion owned-IP from the same team including Sniper Elite 4and Strange Brigade.
Zombie Army 4 takes you to 1940s Europe where you have to do battle with hordes of abominable occult enemies using epic weapons in a harrowing campaign as you fight to save humankind from undead Armageddon. The resistance has defeated Zombie Hitler and cast him into Hell – but the dead rise once again with greater hunger than before.
Continue the alternate history of Zombie Army Trilogy in huge new levels, and uncover a sinister plan that takes the Survivor Brigade across Italy and beyond. Experience genre-defining ballistics, build the slayer that suits you and harness the power of fire, lightning and divine essence as you upgrade your guns to fight back against the dead. When the horde surrounds you, tear them apart with enhanced melee combat and flesh-rending takedown moves.
The Nintendo Switch version will also include all of the Season Pass One content – giving players three additional levels, four character packs, nine weapon bundles, five weapon skin packs and four character outfit bundles. This pack will also be made free to players on all other platforms from Feb. 10.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War features:
- A harrowing story campaign teeming with ghastly terrors and demonic monstrosities. Hunt the dead on your own, or fight alongside your friends in drop-in, drop-out co-op for up to four players.
- Huge maps across Southern Europe and beyond. Creep across corpse-riddled Venetian canals. Negotiate a grotesque zombie zoo where all hell has broken loose. Survive a towering volcano overflowing with molten despair.
- Deep progression and customization. Rank up through 100 levels and unlock dozens of powerful skills, special attacks, weapon upgrades and more. Supercharge your arsenal with incredible elemental damage. Stun hordes into shock with electrified bullets. Harness the might of divine devastation.
- Gorge on Rebellion’s trademark X-ray Kill Cam – now enhanced for the undead and including gruesome trap, melee and explosive kills.
- Bigger, Deadlier Horde Mode. The longer you survive, the bigger the map gets. How long can you fight back before joining the horde of the living dead? Nintendo Switch version includes every post-release Horde map on the game card.
Zombie Army 4 will release on Nintendo Switch on April 26 for $49.99. Zombie Army 4: Dead War is also available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Epic Games Store, Steam, the Microsoft Store and Google Stadia. It’s playable on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S with upgraded new-gen features.