According to analysts, nearly 77% of efficient companies around the world apply project management (or PM) applications. That’s because, under statistics, only about 15% of managers work with one task at a time. And most of them lead up to 5-10 projects contemporaneously. Also, many enterprises strive to decrease their corporate expenses. Therefore, numerous companies look for PM apps with comprehensive free subscriptions.
There’re a lot of gratis project manager applications worldwide. But specialists recommend using only those created by trustworthy developers. Moreover, experts advise integrating such apps with the help of reputable companies (e.g., Project Management Migration Service). Otherwise, business owners risk purchasing a poor-quality product at an inflated price. Nay, entrepreneurs should learn the features of the selected free project management software operation. This will assist in avoiding probable difficulties in the future.
What Should Business Owners Consider When Selecting Gratis PM App?
Initially, entrepreneurs need to determine the team’s main difficulties during the workflow. Moreover, business owners should ask for their employees’ opinions on various PM applications. Surely, some may recommend software that suits the company’s working conditions.
What Options Does Chargeless PM Software Offer?
Here, business owners have to compare the free software capabilities with the current company’s needs. Furthermore, the selected application should have a user-friendly interface so that team members can easily apply it. Otherwise, workflow risks getting stuck until the employees learn the newly introduced software.
How Large Is the Team?
Business owners need to select a PM app that proposes enough free accounts for all the company’s employees. That’s because most applications offer limited gratis profiles for teams. However, some PM apps nevertheless suggest unbounded chargeless subscriptions. But such software usually has fewer inbuilt options.
Popular Gratis PM Software
Here, the opinions of skilled project management experts and the experience of entrepreneurs that use the specified applications were considered. So, the next apps are in high demand nowadays:
- Hive – offers numerous helpful PM functions for teams, including up to two employees within its free subscription. Thus it’s a perfect choice for small businesses along with freelancers.
- Zoho Projects – proposes reliable sales and marketing analysis features, including extensive integration options as well as secure cloud storage. Moreover, the application suggests additional functions, such as Gantt charts or time tracking.
- Trello – excels in its simplicity and convenience. The software is incredibly easy to learn. Actually, it offers a free kanban board. Furthermore, this app doesn’t have any limits for the number of team members within its free version. But because of its poor option menu, experts recommend the software to small teams.
- ClickUp – offers unlimited participants and tasks, 100MB storage, document collaboration possibility, as well as real-time chat within its free subscription. However, it has numerous limitations in the function menu as a part of its gratis version. But still, specialists recommend this app for small and middle businesses.
- Airtable – proposes options for automating, tracking workflow, and creating collaborative applications. Nay, the software has ready-made templates that simplify customer adaptation. Additionally, the platform suggests ample integration opportunities. So, users may implement Slack, Google Workspace, Twitter, or Facebook into this app.
Business owners can find more detail about the mentioned free PM software possibilities, e.g., on project-management.relokia.com.