All around the globe, people are testing their luck hoping for a big win. They play lottery, poker, slots and other table games that offer chances to win big.
Gambling is becoming more and more popular every day, especially now that it is easily accessible. Today, you can use your mobile device to gamble at top-rated sites like the Grand Mondial casino. You can make your choice between thousands of different games of luck.
It’s the dream of everyone to win big and spend their money, which is now made easier than ever with same day withdrawal online casinos. However, you have to win it to withdraw it. Throughout history, this has changed lives of some lucky people.
Cases of the Biggest Lottery Jackpot
Lottery offers slim odds for winning, but this doesn’t mean that you can’t be the next big winner. People who won lottery jackpots are a real proof of that, including:
- A huge lottery jackpot was given on a Powerball game in 2016 where three couples split winnings of $1.586 billion.
- The biggest lottery payout to one winner in United States was won in Mega Millions by an anonymous winner from North Carolina in 2019. He won $1.537 billion.
- In 2018, Lerynne West, a mom of three won half of a Powerball jackpot of $687 million. She used this money to set up a foundation in the name of her recently passed grandson.
Cases of the Biggest Slots Jackpot
Slots are known to bring huge wins, especially jackpot and megaways machines. Here is what people have won:
- In 2003, an LA software engineer spent $100 on Megabucks at Excalibur. He won $39.7 million, which remains to be the biggest Vegas win to this day.
- Cynthia Jay played a Megabucks machine during a birthday party and won $34.95 million, which remains that biggest Megabucks jackpot win in history. She quit her job and travelled across the globe.
- A 67 year old retired flight attendant played Megabucks also and left with over $27 million once she invested only $300 at this game.
Cases of the Biggest Poker Jackpot
Poker is one of the most played games at casinos even today. Here’s what people have won so far:
- Archie Karas lost $2 million and was left almost penniless. He borrowed $10,000 and played poker and by that day’s end, he won $17 million.
- At a WSOP event, there was a $42.67 million prize pool in 2012. Antonio Esfandiari won $18.35 million, which is the highest payout in poker tournaments.
Cases of the Biggest Roulette Jackpot
Roulette is a game casinos are widely recognized for. Here are some of the most impressive wins in this game:
- In 2017, Bartelle, an owner of the third largest Latin American footwear company bet on 32 and won $3.5 million on a straight bet. He put $35.000 on a single number.
- Sir Philip Green, a name behind several fashion retain companies combined even-money and straight bets and won $2 million in London in 2004.
Casinos and games of luck are made for gambling establishments to always be on the winning side. Not everyone can win big money. However, some people end up being extremely lucky. A win like this can change your life, and it certainly has for all these people!
Frankie Wilde– is a content writer at various gambling sites. Also, he is a passionate traveller and a great cook. Frankie shares informative articles with the world.